I’ve kept this a little secret for the last three months but now is finally the time to tell you about this new special someone. Everyone, please meet Woody, my little 10 month old British Shorthair.
We spent yesterday evening at the Festival Gardens, just a short drive outside of Liverpool city centre. One of my favourite places. No matter which season there’s always plenty to see. Living in the city centre, it’s hard to relax amongst all the buzz and noise. This place, however, feels like a little getaway. I actually feel like I’m abroad when I come here. (see pictures – can you see what I mean?)
- From Saturday 9 March: 8.30am – 6pm
- From Saturday 13th April: 8.30am – 8pm
- From Saturday 4th May: 8.30am – 9pm
- From Saturday 31st August: 8.30am – 8pm
- From Saturday 28th September: 8.30am – 7pm
- From Saturday 19th October: 8.30am – 6pm
- From Saturday 9th November: 8.30am – 4pm
How to get there
82A from Liverpool One (bus) / St.Michaels station (train) / L17 5BU (car)
Alison Jardine is a painter and iphoneographer from Petaluma, California. She recently finished working on “American Girl”, a series of pictures based on American society’s changing views and stereotypes about young girls. Ali’s images mainly depict her daughter. Follow Ali on Instagram and visit her blog here.
Spring Skin Care Essentials… For me it is all about keeping my skin hydrated, fresh and oil-free. I’ve thrown in a recommendation for hayfever tablets as hayfever often makes my skin go red and puffy. Hope this is useful for some of you.
- No. 1 - Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Shine Be Gone Mattifying Fresh Cream 50ml
I recently discovered the Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Shine Be Gone moisturiser. Let me tell you, it is fantastic! Now, I am not a beauty blogger but in my opinion it feels more lightweight, refreshing and smooth than some higher-end beauty products.
- No. 2 Superdrug Non-Drowsy Hayfever Tablets x 14
These are Superdrug’s own hayfever pills. They work fine for me. I only have to take one in the morning and am ready to walk past freshly cut grass without having to blow my nose on repeat.
- No. 3 Johnson’s Daily Essentials Oil Balancing Facial Cleansing Wipes, for Combination Skin
I find that these go hand in hand with the Garnier moisturiser. My skin feels calm and refreshed after the removing my make up using only one wipe.