- A beautiful bouquet from my Valentine (this was a first for him).
- I’ve discovered three new books which I would like to read in the weeks to come: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski, The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis and Let’s Spend the Night Together: Backstage Secrets of Rock Muses and Supergroupies by Pamela des Barres.
- Sunshine & light in the morning. Springs is just around the corner.
- Signing the contract for my new job.
- Making and eating lemon drizzle cake. And lots of it…
Happy weekend everyone! Hope you had a good week, too.